Wayamba Printpack has secured state of art machinery made in Japan empowered with highest technologies provides the facility of handling the entire operation. The entire machinery was assembled with the hand to hand supervision and observation of Japanese engineers. The ongoing maintenance and upgrading of technologies of machineries done by Japanese engineers helps the company to ensure the timely and qualitative outcome and to meet the customer satisfaction above par.
The print on our packaging materials are recognized as with outstanding quality among our customers with technologically advanced machineries. With extensive in-house resources and a highly experienced team, we thrive on the challenge of finding solutions to the requirements that our customers bring us.
Using Rotogravure printing on mono and laminate film reels, we offer up to 08 colours in high quality print, with in-line lamination and sealing if needed. Our in-house slitting facilities explicates that we can meet your exact specifications, and that the film fits perfectly with your machines if not our customer can have pre-made bags and pouches, printed or plain, with various options for format and closure.
- Roto - Gravure printers
- Solvent Base and Solvent Less Laminators
- Polythene film blowers (Extruder)
- Slitter Machines
- Pouch forming Machines
- Slit Seal
- Center seal
- Three side seal
- Gusseted pouches
- Scane Machines
- Highly equipped Maintenance workshop
- Production area with highest technology
- Highly Equipped Laboratory for quality confirmation
- Separate well managed storage facility for raw materials and finished goods.
- Adequate transport facility for delivery of goods