Who We Are
Wayamba Printpack (Pvt) Ltd is a leading flexible packing company in Sri Lanka registered under BOI , catering the comprehensive range of Flexible Packing Solutions across the territory. The Factory is ideally located at Export Processing Zone, Mawathagama, Kurunegala in the North Western Province.
The company was established in 2009 and with decade of a short span we have reached reputation for the most trusted packing supplier in the market. Our production line is facilitated with state- of – the art high-tech Japanese and European machineries for printing, laminating, slitting and pouch forming machines is managed by a qualified and experienced team for high quality of services to exceed customer satisfaction.
WPP has fully equipped modern laboratory facilities to ensure the quality standard by a competent technical team. We supply packing solutions in the form of laminated reels, pouches and sheets converted from Aluminum Foils, BOPP, LLDPE, PET, MET PET, Nylon, PVC, and polythene printed by using high quality inks. We also have an in-house designing team to visualize your design imagination in to heart touching and eye catching prints. Our technology and manufacturing practices ensure 100% accuracy, quality assurance and consistency in all process of the prepress to final product.
What is unique at WPP
- Modern Production Facilities.
- State‐of ‐the‐art Printing, Laminating, Slitting and Pouch forming machines from Japan
- Manpower with experience, training and attitude towards quality service.
- Flexibility and year around service.
- Fully equipped Laboratory with all necessary testing facilities to ensure Quality.
- Attractive reasonable and flexible price range.
- Commitment to deliver on schedules and competency to ensure high quality service
- Island wide delivery service
- Ability to handle larger volumes
- Wide range of solutions
Food Safety Policy
Wayamba Printpack (Pvt.) Ltd takes great care to ensure that our flexible packaging materials will not harm the consumers. We adhere following principles as foundation of the Food Safety management system,
- Food Safety Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018 International standards and both statutory and regulatory requirements mutually agreed with customers.
- Monitoring of process effectiveness through process performance measures.
- Ensure that adequate qualified human resources are available and that all employees at every level and functions are aware of their responsibilities for food safety and are appropriately trained, motivated and involved.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Food Safety Management Systems by reviewing food safety policies, standards and procedures with changes in products, processes and technologies.
- Communicate to all employees by training and displaying in the notice boards.
To be the leader in flexible packaging industry providing high quality, sustainable and economical packaging solutions to market.
To provide customer satisfied creative, reliable, pioneering, flexible packaging solutions to the market through effective and efficient use of resources for a competitive price.